Sunday Social!

Sunday, May 5, 2013
Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! I hope you have a wonderful day. I am linking back up for this weeks Sunday Social!

Hope you enjoy.


1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend: 



1. Sleep in...Wake up without an alarm clock! But it also happens in the summer too which is just around the corner!

2. Spend time with my family....On the weekends we are normally all together which I loooove! 

3. Sunday dinner..... its always nice and I look forward to it every week! 

4. Blog of course....but you guys know I blog everyday! 

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend:



I couldn't just say 4 things about 1 friend.. I decided to do 4 friends with the same 4 favorite things about them. ( From left to right.. Shanna, My husband Scott, Alyce, and my mom ) who share the same 4 qualities:

1. Loving
2. Loyal
3. Supportive
4. Funny

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000:



1. Move... I would pack up this house, move to Florida and find a nice house to rent until we found what we wanted to buy. 

2. Make the cattery bigger... get a better set up and more kitty cats! 

3. Bills: Catch up all bills and credit cards

4. Get new veneers...I would love to have all my visible teeth done with veneers to make a big beautiful smile! 

4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read:



1. Pride and Prejudice - An all time favorite that I actually do read over and over. 

2. Julia Child, My life in France - I totally fell in love with this book and bet if you read it.. you will too! 

3. The Da Vinci Code - really loved this book and the movie too. 

4. The Cornell Book of Cats.  -  I know this is a funny pick but for me, its been one of the most helpful books on cats that I have ever read. I haven't read it to cover to cover but I have read a lot of it. Its a great guide book.

6. 4 things that you must do daily:


1. Feed the animals...we have 8 cats ( cattery ) and 1 big ass dog. 


2. Watch the news... always, always CNN or HLN


3. Check Email and Social Media Sites...gotta check up on what I missed out on while I was dreaming! 


4. Hug my family. We never go in or out of the door without hugs and kisses. Never.



Hope you have a great day! 

K Jaggers
4 comments on "Sunday Social! "
  1. Pride & Prejudice was on my list too! Love that you picked four best friends too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great book! I think EVERYONE should have read it! And I couldn't just pick one friend... they are all such a wonderful support system for me. Hope you have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 05, 2013

    Dropping by from the Sunday Social... mostly to see what books people have put up so I can add them to my never-ending list of unread books!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.