Oh, How Pinteresting / Get Pin-spired

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pintresting Wednesday! If you don't know anything about Pinterest its an amazing site where you can find so much inspiration. If you don't already....
Feel free to.. 

Follow Me on Pinterest



Inspire!


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark.


Petit Dejeuner Dress Ivory




My style


Campfire Cake in an Orange-- Cut the tops off oranges & scoop out the fruit. Fill each orange just past halfway with prepared cake mix. Put the tops back on & wrap in foil. Set the oranges in the campfire coals for 20 minutes. The cake bakes right in the oranges and is very moist with a tinge of orange flavor..




Elie Saab Chiffon Beaded Cap Sleeve Gown in Blue




DIY Banana Pudding Poke Cake

My dream house

Love it!



Roasted Asparagus + Soft Boiled Egg / Yummy Super





DIY – cute lace shorts out of white soffe shorts! How cool!



Raspberry-Mango Sangria

You can find all the details for these on my pinterest page! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Ohhh.. if you need an invite.. just leave a me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you one! =)


Happy Wednesday! 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.