Month in Review [ April 2013 ]

Wednesday, May 1, 2013



Hello friends! Its time for another Month in Review with Jennifer from over at Our Love Our Blessing! I am kinda breaking the post up between life/family post from April, Beauty & Make up and then at the bottom are all my videos from this month! Grab a cup of coffee and see if you missed anything! And you guys know I blog a lot... so this is just a glimpse of my bloggy month of April! 



Happy Wednesday! 



Click on the links to go directly to the blog post! 


Family/ Life Posts



Иллюстрации andrea joseph (28 фото - 12.67mb) » Фото, рисунки



Tumblr_ljoqxebimg1qcgzw1o1_r2_500_large


Tumblr_mhcvf1xfte1s4cojbo1_500_large


577838_501924649829103_18407863_n_large


Tumblr_mgvgrh0eyo1s23if5o1_500_large







Beauty/Makeup






April Youtube Videos









You can also check out all of this months:




1 comment on "Month in Review [ April 2013 ]"
  1. Hey! I'm a new follower from the Friday hop! Seems like you had a prety eventful April!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.