* Late * High Five Friday!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Friday Friends. Its really Saturday right now but I am laying in bed playing catch up from my busy day! So I am linking back up tonight with My Little Life for five question friday! 

1. Do you have a doppelgänger?

Not that I know of! I have heard that I look like Katie Holmes with blue eyes but I think that was just because we had the same hairstyle for a while.

2. Do you keep your car cleaned up?

No.. not really. I normally grab my mail as I am pulling out of the driveway and I just toss it in the floorboard. I have seriously forgot to pay some bills because they were in the car. Honestly, the only way my car gets cleaned out is if husby does it.

3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy.

I really hate leggings being worn as pants. I really don't want to see your ass while I am walking around the store. I think if you want to be comfy out in public, you should try a pair of sweats or if you have to wear leggings as pants please cover up your nasty cameltoe and ass with a long shirt.

4. How often do you go grocery shopping?

I think I am at the store often for our family. I normally do big shopping every 2 weeks and then go back when needed. I try to plan my shopping as much as I can but there are many times when I walk in and have no idea what I am going to get for dinner. I also have husby stop on the way home from work all the time!

5. What has been the best surprise of your life?

My life has been the biggest surprise. I had a different vision of how things would be but God put my life in a different direction. I have a big family of children who I adore... a husband I am madly in love with. I seriously get chills still when I look at him. I am a stay at home wife and mother and have a blessed life that I am thankful for every day. It's more than I dreamed of.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

K Jaggers




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.