Kitty First Checkup - March 7 Litter - [ Video ]

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
                                                                                       

Today the kittens went in to get their first set of shots and get a clean bill of health before they go into their new homes... I go them all packed up and out the door we went!






Here is the short video of our time away from home and more pictures and information below! And remember you can make the video big if you click the little page corners at the bottom right of the video. 





The first thing was getting the shots and medicine ready.. 


The kittens were running all around the office.. and they were the stars of the show. I think 5 or 6 different people came in and loved on them! 


Gosh they are cute! 

Exam Time! 

                                                                                                                                                       
Largest Male









Smallest Male






Sorry... my camera died and had to switch to my phone!


Only Female




Ready to go home!



All 3 kitties got their exam...none had worms of any kind and they got their shots! 

Ready for new homes now! (:


Its bittersweet because I love each and everyone of the kittens that come through our home but.. its sure is a great feeling sending that love to another family. 

If you are new here and wanting more information about our cats, check out the links at the top and if you go to the very bottom and click on PETS you will bring you to every kitty post! You can also click on Kisha's House of Persians for more kitty posts. I did shut down the kitty website and incorporated it here.. so no need to go searching for that other site. Everything is located on this blog. Don't hesitate to call or email if you have questions! 

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Kitty First Checkup - March 7 Litter - [ Video ]"
  1. Aw how cute! Enjoy them they wont stay small long! I a new follower from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.