Thankful Thursday..

Thursday, April 18, 2013


I know everyone has been doing posts about Boston.. and today I am doing the same for Thankful Thursday. 

I am thankful that this little boy was able to get his message of Peace out before the terrorists took his life. I say terrorists meaning.. I don't care who they are or where they came from.. they are evil.. and they will have to answer for it one day. Hopefully that day is sooner rather than later, but it will happen. 

This little boy is Martin. He was one of the people who lost his life at the Boston Marathon.. He ( along with the rest of the victims ) have been in my prayers. When I saw this picture yesterday... I was so touched. How is that for irony? I have a 10 year old little boy.. who I would be completely lost without.. I can't imagine the pain his family is in right now. 

So today I am thankful for a little boy who held the most powerful message in the picture above. His life was cut short but its my personal hope that we all hold our children a little tighter.. kiss him a little longer and keep passing the message of peace on to everyone in every situation. If we can't have the peace I so desire.. then can we at least leave the innocent children out of it?

Again.. his message is even more powerful now. I am thanfkul for being able to see it.. and to see how sweet and innoncent he was. He will be forever remembered and missed. 

K Jaggers

4 comments on "Thankful Thursday.."
  1. my heart breaks for us loved ones. Such an awful act on mankind. My thoughts and prayers are with Boston tonight and many nights to come.

    P.S. Newest follower via the Blog Hop hosted by Blog She. Come visit me at Punky Monkey's if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. its so sad. I am YOUR newest follower now.. I love your blog and can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Very moving post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.