Sunday Social!

Sunday, April 28, 2013
Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Friends! Time for another Sunday Social! 

Hope you enjoy!


Did you sleepwalk as a child?


No.. Never. It was always hard falling asleep but I never got up and slept walked. I can't think of one person in our family that does that. 


Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?

Oh God yes! I use to sneak out all the time! Clearly I didn't like my curfew!! 

Tumblr_kveek1iskl1qzb7gjo1_500_large

I remember my friends mom took all of our shoes one time hoping to keep us in the house...but it didn't work.. it was summer so we sneaked out with bare feet and stayed that way all night! My grandfather also put these little bars on the windows to keep me in.. which didn't work either because I figured out how to take them off and on.. so I could get out and get back in with no one knowing.. BUT.. my mom got smart and got an alarm.. I really thought I was trapped.. however I had a great idea that I would leave the window open before she set the alarm that particular night and I would be good to go. Do you know that damn alarm told her my window was open!? My sneaking out days were ended thanks to ADT! It was the only thing that worked to keep me in at night!

Did you have any imaginary friends?

Not in the normal sense. From a pretty young age.. I knew that there was people in another deminson that I could talk to..and I did. I prayed to them, I talked, I cried and in a sense they were my imaginary friends but really it was family that had already passed over. 

Did you ever go toilet papering?

Yes..Yes..Yes..
5130447694_736868a126_z_large

And I got in a lot of trouble for it at times too! 

Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?

Besides the sneaking out thing, I didn't really grow up with a ton of limits. My family pretty much allowed me to watch what I wanted. Sometimes I had to sneak a movie but it was rare. 

Hope you have a great Sunday! 

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.