Oh, How Pinteresting!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013




Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pintresting Wednesday! If you don't know anything about Pinterest its an amazing site where you can find so much inspiration. If you don't already....
Feel free to.. 
Follow Me on Pinterest


I love this!! And I want it! 



Who couldn't use even more cute fonts!?


Oven Baked Ravoili


Mason Jar Lanterns.. perfect for my back porch! 


Ombre Knotted Braclet....I love it!




Yummmmmmm!



Coach Duffel. LOVE!



Black & White #Chevron Chic Dress



Avocado dressing to replace ranch! 1 large avocado 1 Tablespoon 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 1/2 cup greek yogurt 1 teaspoon hot sauce 1/4 extra virgin olive oil 2 garlic cloves 3/4 teaspoon salt



Cat Tree Houses--so cool!



Love the colors!



makeup brushes and their uses #blushingbasics




You can find all the details for these on my pinetrest page! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Ohhh.. if you need an invite.. just leave a me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you one! =)


Happy Wednesday! 

K Jaggers

5 comments on "Oh, How Pinteresting! "
  1. Ooh! I'm the first to comment! Great Pins. I've just joined you on Pinterest and Bloglovin. I found you through the Bloglovin Hop hosted by http://www.funnypostpartumlady.org/ Follow me back?
    http://mightyknittingchick.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mighty Knitting Chick...Nice to meet you! Thanks so much for visiting! I am now following you back! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely need that little note book! It's so cute :') where is it from do you know? Great little post here, totally addicted to Pinterest lately

    Hannah - squidoodles92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it too.. and Nope I have no idea where it is sold at.. but if you find out, come back and let me know!

      Delete
    2. I have found it! And it's only £4.75!!! I am so getting myself a copy :) this is the web address, it's a little Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/84765575/keep-calm-and-make-a-list-letterpress

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.