Oh How Pinteresting!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013




Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pintresting Wednesday! If you don't know anything about Pinterest its an amazing site where you can find so much inspiration. If you don't already....
Feel free to.. 
Follow Me on Pinterest




Tiffany Blue, I love you.


Orange waffles with fruit  


Summer fun! 


Kaleb Norman James Design .... I loooove! 



This is such a quick & easy way to freeze fresh herbs that I cant believe Ive not tried it before now!


30 hairstyles in 30 days from @Tonya Seemann Potts Romance


Mocha Cream Pie


Laundry Basket Storage... I want this! 


Waffle Iron Hashbrowns




Fun way to reward students for finding idoms ...keep eyeball candies in a tub labeled "I've got my eyes on you."

vintage 1930s black evening gown with rhinestone beaded neckline | size xl.



Bikini Rolls, great for mid-day snacks! Avocado, carrots, cucumber, cabbage & peanut sauce



You can find all the details for these on my pinetrest page! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Ohhh.. if you need an invite.. just leave a me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you one! =)


Happy Wednesday! 

K Jaggers
3 comments on "Oh How Pinteresting! "
  1. Rolos are my favorite and I LOVE smores...so yeah I NEED those rolo marshmallows !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that dress!

    I've done waffle iron hashbrowns (but I just grated potato into the waffle iron. They were yummy!

    Wishing you a lovely day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! I love that marshmallow idea! Genius. Can't wait to try that one out. And I may just need to go buy a waffle iron so I can make those potatoes.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.