Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Tumblr_mk6znza89q1r9r1dwo1_500_large

Morning! I hope you all are having a beautiful start to this Tuesday. My house is just starting to wake up.. Well husby got up and left for work this morning but Jackson and I just got up. It feels good sleeping in. Hell at 1am little Jackson came into my room and showed me another tooth that came out. Let me tell you.. when you are just about to fall asleep and then a little boy shows up at the bed with a bloody mouth is kinda s-h-o-c-k-i-n-g! I didn't know what the hell happened. So out of the bed I came.. about 30 minutes later we were both back in bed. So today we slept in a little bit. I got up around 1030 and Jackson is still asleep. I am trying to keep quiet around here because I want him to get plenty of sleep so I don't have to deal with a grumpy kid all day long!

I don't have any big plans today. I am sticking around the house for the most part with a quick run to CVS later. I was so happy yesterday when I got an email saying I have $16 in extra care bucks waiting on me! Love it! Besides that.. I am just working around the house and doing some online work too. I honestly HATE not having my phone for emails and such. Its crazy how dependent I have come on the handy dandy cell phone. I am so hard on them but I am working on finding the right case to help protect it. I can't believe that I just get my phone replaced and then a week later I shatter the replacement. I am just waiting on the replacements replacement. Crazy huh!?

So I will be announcing the super wash ball winners later today!! I am so excited to have a couple of you trying these out! I have to go through and make sure the winners did what they said... so once that is verified, I will announce the winners. Its takes a little while to verify things so look out for that coming later this afternoon!

I hope you have a great day! I'll be back soon!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.