Friday Letters

Friday, April 12, 2013

Dear Romeo, Wow.. you meowed all night long. Thanks for that.. NOT!

Dear Tornado Warnings, You make me way too nervous! But I do love the warmer weather!

Dear Scott, Thanks for being such a wonderful husband. I thank my lucky stars for you every day.

Dear American Idol, I am finally starting to like you again.. I really only like the serious singers and I love its all                                                                                                             girls from this point on!

Dear Phone, I don’t know how many times its going to take for me to realize how delicate you are. I have replaced you 3 times in 4 months. And I dropped you again yesterday. SHIT!!! I promise to try to take better care of you!

Dear Mom, thanks for listening to me.. thanks for always being there. I love you and I can’t wait till I can see you again
.
Dear Blog Friends, I smile every day because of you. Thank you guys for coming here.. listening to me.. and leaving me some of the most kind comments ever. You might start seeing me popping up on a lot of other blogs.. This week I have bought up a lot of advertising spots.. super excited to make even more great bloggy friends! Feel free to drop me a line anytime you want!

Dear Neighbors, I still think you could stop pissing off the entire neighborhood with you yappy dogs. Every morning you wake us all up.. and its ridiculous.

Dear Migraines, If I don’t get you under control, I am going to have to go back to the Dr. Could you please just stay away?

Dear Car, I seriously need to have husby clean you out for me.. maybe if I say – pretty please – he will do it! 


Dear Friday, I am happy to be spending you with my husband. He works way too much and I am so happy he is home!

Have a great Friday!

xoxo

K Jaggers
♥ 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.