Currently..

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Thursday Friends! I hope you are having a great day! I am linking up with Randalin from over at Harvesting Kale for this fun linkup! Hope you enjoy! 


Eating: I have been eating a little bit of everything lately.. However my sweet tooth has died down a little bit but its still there. For breakfast I had a very unhealthy donut.. for lunch I had some scrambled eggs and who knows what's for dinner tonight! 

Drinking: Lots of sweet tea and coke. I don't drink water on any kind of regular basis.. which is not good, I know.. but I don't like it very much! I have also been loving some 

349197940_glye4bus_c_large
sangria lately! 

Loving: I have been loving the weather, my family and the 


beautiful kittens that are bouncing around our house every day! 

Wishing: I was living in Florida right now! I know we can't move yet but that doesn't stop me from wishing. 

Dreaming: I have been dreaming of a vacation. I just want to pack my bags and head out with Scott and the kids for a month or two.. thats more like a sabbatical isn't it!?

Hope you have a great Thursday!

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Currently.."
  1. I have been enjoying sangria lately, too! I had two glasses yesterday, but did feel a little ripped off because there was no fruit in it, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.