A-Z Challenge [ L is for : Love ]

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Happy Tuesday Friends!  Today with the A-Z Blog Challenge its the letter 

L
21tajrc_large


L is for Love because that's all that really matters.I truly believe that when we leave this world.. we can can only take our love and our memories. So 




My thought is ... fall in Love  as much as you can.. with as many things as you can.. and make as many good memories as possible. 



I couldn't Love  my family any more than I already do. Scott and the kids mean everything to me.


The Love  and good memories filling up our souls is never ending. I am truly blessed.

To Love  is the greatest journey of all. I hope this post inspires you all to open your hearts a little more and Love a little bit harder! 
419057_245738325520838_2120778410_n_large

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.