A-Z Challenge [ K is for : Kisha! ]

Saturday, April 13, 2013


Happy Tuesday Friends!  Today with the A-Z Blog Challenge its the letter 

K

K is for Kisha of course! So who is the girl behind this blog!? I am a mother to 3 of my own children.. Jordan, Brittany and Jackson. I am a step mom to Laura and Zane and I am the wife to my wonderful husband Scott.

My name Kisha is an Indian name that my mom read about. My mom is part Indian and she loved the unique name. 

 I grew up in southern Indiana and have lived all over the East Coast. Right now we call North Carolina home.. but I can't wait to move further south to Florida in the coming years. I don't know if it will be this year or not.. but its pretty high on my list of things I want to accomplish asap! 

I started blogging on myspace in 2009 and then switched over to blogger in 2010. The purpose of this blog was honestly not to make bloggy friends and such. Scott and I traveled a lot and we wanted a way for family and friends back home to keep up with us. I didn't have any expectations of what I wanted this blog to be except a virtual scrapbook of our lives together. I didn't do the GFC or the Twitter.. none of that at first. But things have a way of happening on their own. The main way I promoted this blog was through email. I thought 1 email a day would be a great alternative..so now at this point.. 4 years later, my email followers are huge. I am so happy about it too because even though I wanted this blog to be just documentation that we exist.. a place to store our pictures and memories.. it has became more. I have met some great bloggy friends. I am so happy that I offer more ways to follow because every day there is a new friend popping on here.. saying hello and joining in our lives. You guys have seriously been some of the best most supportive friends I have ever had. I have shared fun experiences, sad experiences and you guys have took those rides with me. I have learned to coupon..Who would have guessed right!?  Thanks to other blogs out there and I have done my best to share some great tips and tricks on how to save as much money as possible when you can. Because of that I have a huge makeup collection!! I love makeup and beauty products and I love sharing great deals, finds, and products with you guys. Maybe if I can share my experience with a product it will help you in deciding if its worth spending your hard earned money on.. and not just with makeup but with all kinds of products! 

 I have enjoyed blogging so much and I really don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I see myself continuing this.. along with my handwritten journals to give my children and grandchildren a better sense of who I am.. what I love.. and this blog does that for me! There are also so many GREAT bloggers out there who work just as hard if not harder than I do to pretty much do the same.. → Document their lives. ← I love reading about you guys as much as you like coming here and reading about what is going on with us! I have found that while there are some haters out there.. that doesn't really matter because the good readers and friends always outweighs the trouble makers. Always. 

I try to live my life in a way that would make my family proud. I don't always do right but I do at least try and come into all situations with love and respect. I am a work in progress.. as we all are! 

So there is a little bit about me.. and you can always find out more on the About Me page at the top! You can always leave me a comment telling me a little more about yourself too!  Blogging gives us all the opportunity to get to know each other better! 

xoxo

K Jaggers



2 comments on "A-Z Challenge [ K is for : Kisha! ]"
  1. hi, i following the "meet and greet" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bev...Nice to meet you! I am following you back! Love your blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.