Shopping w/ Husby Food Haul [ Video ]....

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tonight I had some shopping to do.. and I took husby with me. We went by the mall... did a little clothes shopping and then by the market. 

 Here's what we got.. 


However... the bozos behind the deli counter tonight was driving me nuts. 


The little girl behind the counter was so in love with that guy she could barely work. Its was crazy.. there was a long line of waiting customers while these two love birds flirted while the s-l-o-w-l-y worked. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I will get a clothes shopping haul up soon!! (:

Hope you are having a great evening! 

K Jaggers



Take some time to explore My housewife Life Youtube Channel. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. You can also subscribe to my Youtube Vlog Channel  where I post daily vlogs of all sorts! Be sure to subscribe to both and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.