Oh How Pinteresting!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pintresting Wednesday! If you don't know anything about Pinterest its an amazing site where you can find so much inspiration. If you don't already....
Feel free to.. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Beautiful Spring Table! 

Warm Brownie Cookies!! Yummmm!!


I love this! 

Check out this amazing tattoo! 

Salad in a jar! 
I want that skirt! 

I'm in looooove! 

Spinach artichoke Dip! 


I need this shirt! 

Cute! 


I wish I had worn this on my special day! (:

Love this tablescape! 


Yummmmm!


Cute Spring Bag! 

Pretty Pretty Colors!

White Sangria! 
Lepoard Nikes! A must have! 


You can find all the details for these on my pinetrest page! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Ohhh.. if you need an invite.. just leave a me a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you one! =)


Happy Wednesday! 

K Jaggers


3 comments on "Oh How Pinteresting! "
  1. That sangria looks fabulous! And I'm printing out the planting guide for my pallet garden (Pinterest inspired, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with us for Wildcard Wednesday!

    Marquis
    simplyclarke.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ The Jammie Girl.. It does doesn't it!? Going to have to make it on a hot summer day!

    @ Marquis.. Thanks for hosting! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.