Just a Reminder!!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time is changing again!! Yay.. because it means days are finally going to start getting longer! 

Have a great night! 

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Just a Reminder!!"
  1. OMG! I had that exact same Mickey Mouse watch when I was in middle school. It used to play It's A Small World and the arms would dance along with the song. I loved that watch!! :-) I'm so excited about Day Light Savings ending, or beginning...whichever one!! I LOVE Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is marie, from listening rather then speaking.
    i am offering everyone who teams up in this take away giveaway free ad space, in honor of my donation giveaway. i am hoping that this will help people join my cause and be able to understand my cause. i have over 288 children counting on me to make this a success, so please email me regrading the free ad space and i will tell you how. mariexdxd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.