Have a Question??? Ask the Housewife!!!! Send in your Questions!

Thursday, March 28, 2013
          Hellooooo Friends! 

I just wanted to take a minute and remind you all that if you have a question you would like to ask.. now is the time! 

A long time ago I started this monthly post because so many people had questions they wanted answers to. So you can ask me anything.. seriously anything! Marriage, Blogging, Cooking, Pets, Kids, if you can think the question up.. I will be more than happy to get it answered for you!

The post won't go live for a week or two. So you have plenty of time to get your questions in.. All you have to do is use the form below and hit send! You can also ask me questions on facebookTwitterInstagram, and any where else you can find me! (: 

The floor is open! 

Get your questions in!!!! Ohhh.. and I never tell your name or email in the answers.. everything is confidential! 


xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.