Have I mentioned how much I Hate Mornings!?

Wednesday, March 6, 2013
543595_548959521805385_909487213_n_large

It was so hard getting up this morning. I can't believe Scott couldn't take Jackson to school for me so out of the bed I came. I seriously could have thrown my alarm right out the window this morning. Yuck.. Yuck.. Yuck.. We had serious thunderstorms all night but when we woke up the sun was shinning bright and everything looked fine. Thank Goodness we are not dealing with the snow like many of you. From what I can tell from the news... its a snow day for many of you! (:

Scott is at the Dr. now and I fully except for him to come home and snuggle up with me for a few more hours. I fully intend on going back to sleep in just a few minutes. I was up way too late with husby and there is no way I can get through this day on 4.5 hours of sleep. If I do.. I am going to be a super grump, so its back to dreamland for a while today. I feel so blessed to be able to come back home after taking my son to school and go back to sleep. Its a real blessing because I stay up late all the time and would be a total mess without a morning or afternoon nap. 

Thank you guys on here and on facebook for all the kind words about the loss of my husbands dad.  Mr. Jaggers was very loved and will really be missed. 

I hope you have a great morning.. we are still on kitty watch too! I hope they come soon!!!!

Have a beautiful Wednesday! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Have I mentioned how much I Hate Mornings!?"
  1. I'm not a morning person either. Even if I go to bed early, I still don't want to get up until around 8 or 9. *sigh* Sadly, my work schedule doesn't exactly allow for that most days, and I feel guilty on days when I don't have to work and sleep in.

    Enjoy your nap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.