Happy Weekend!

Saturday, March 30, 2013
254903_10151418017374209_1039342043_n_large

Helloooo Friends! I hope you are having a great day. So as you can see.. things are finally done ( for the most part.) It took a long time time to get things set up.. There are a few changes as you can see. I took the labels off.. it was just too much and I also deleted a ton of labels too. You might notice a lot missing but there are search buttons at the top and bottom to make it easier. But until I have it downsized as I want, I will put it back. Also some of the pictures may too look too large now but I am fixing that as I go. If you notice one.. feel free to let me know! Switching over to a new design is never easy.... and never fast! (:  I have been working on this for a couple of days now.. and just happy to be getting it finished! Its 608pm.. and both Jackson and I are still in our pjs. It doesn't really matter.. Jackson wasn't feeling good anyway and is sound asleep right now.. but I do have to get dressed soon! I hope you guys have a great Easter.. My husband actually suggest going snowboarding.. Yea.. so not happening! I have some Easter shopping to do tonight because I put it off longer than I should have! Maybe I will find stuff on sale.. or maybe I won't find anything at all and have to go store to store.. who know's what I will find. Scott is on his way home now so I have got to get myself cleaned up a little bit! 

Hope you have a great evening. I will be back when I can! 

xoxo

K Jaggers




1 comment on "Happy Weekend! "

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.