Belated Friday Letters.. playing catch up!

Saturday, March 9, 2013


I know its Saturday but I had an extremely crazy and emotional day yesterday so I am trying to catch up now! 




Dear Gabby, Boy.. this birth was crazy. I love you very much. You are the one cat in this house that is most like me and I would never let anything happen to you. So these are your last 3 babies. Never know…we might keep them all!

Dear Scott, Thank you for being a wonderful husband. I love you. When I flip out.. you remain calm and that is truly what I need. You are such a strong man and I am so thankful for our life together. I love you. I love you.. I love you. 

Dear Trina, Thank you so much for your help. You are a wonderful big sister and we would be lost without you. I just hope one day we can really repay you for all the kindness and love.

Dear Brittany, Do you know how much your mommy loves and misses you!? Come on Summer!

Dear Neighbor, I woke up to a lot of cars parked in my yard from your party. I seriously wanted to go out there and move them myself with my car. If I had a old junker I might have just done it. I just don’t like you or your yappy dogs and can’t wait to move.

Dear Denzel Washington, I keep watching Flight over and over. I just love you. You’re an amazing actor!

Dear Brandon, You better take good care of the house and animals while we are gone! Love you too!

Dear CVS, we need a date soon. There are a few new makeup items I really want!

Dear Mr. Jaggers, I hope you know how much your family loves you. We hope you are at peace.

Dear Cattery, We are not sure what to do about you. I think we are going to keep going and if something bad happens again.. we are done. But all of us around here love the kittens so we are just stopping with Gabby for now.

Dear Cracken, Don’t try to upset me with your stupid words. Your one of those bullies that I talked about right here!! You really are trash. I hate to stay that but it’s the truth. Your entire family is and I am not going to play this game with you anymore. Your damn right I won’t publish your comments. I won’t publish anything from you… EVER. When are you going to get the point that no one around here cares about you or what you have to say. Why don’t you try to focus more on your own dysfunctional family and stay away from here.

Dear Saturday, I have lost and found so many things today. First I couldn’t find my phone… found it.. Then my keys.. and right before I left to run to the store.. I couldn’t find my wedding rings and then found them in my bed once I got home. Eveything is out of whack around here.. ready to get things a little bit more normal!

Dear Florida, I am coming to see you.. just not the way we wanted. Who knows maybe when we are there.. we can house hunt some. You know I am going to hate leaving there and coming back.

Dear Mom & Laci, See you soon! Thanks for watching Jackson for us. I know he will have wonderful time! Love you guys. 

Dear Shanna, You are seriously one of the best friends ever. I love our conversations and I love you! 

Dear Jackson, I can't believe you are getting a week out of school and going to Florida with us! You should love it!! 

Dear Readers, Thank you guys for being such great bloggy friends! Because Scott and I want to say thank you we are giving 2 lucky readers a new laundry set up.. So check out this post and get entered! 

Happy Saturday

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.