Another CVS Haul!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I was back at CVS today.. Yep, shocker huh? I had some old reciepts here that told me that I was really close to getting $10 in extra care bucks. And the kicker is.. this was for 2 cards.. not just one. On my card I just had to spend $2.50 on Physicans formula I would get back $10. Then on my husbands card I had even less to spend even less on Physicians Formula to get that same $10 reward.. Well.. I had to take off!! I got a bunch of stuff while I was there. I used some coupons I had for the nail polish ( that were about to expire ) I also used  $ 8 in previous extra care bucks I already had. I scanned one of the physicians formula items and then got the $10 back and in a separate transaction I did it again.. and then used that $20 in extra care bucks to pay for the majority of the bill. No shit.. Ohhh and I got $3 off any Revlon product from the magic coupon machine that I used towards the foundation!!!! You will see a few duplicates from another haul. I explain in the video below! 

Hope you enjoy.. and remember to check your receipts!! I totally lucked out today!! ( :



Have you tried any of these products!? I would love to hear from you!!

Have a great night! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.