Almost Done!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am just about done with packing.. and I am totally exhausted but here is what I am taking.. We are a big family so we tend to take a lot of stuff. I ended up packing more shoes than I thought I would!! 

Also husby just called and said he is on his way home and we are leaving in about an hour. WOW.. Guess I have better finish up. I was hoping to get a nap too! 

Anyway, I will be gone till late tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully we will make it at least 4 hours tonight. He's driving a super nice van with all the bells and whistles. So it should be a comfortable ride! 


I hope you have a wonderful week.. and I will talk to you when I can! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.