Helloooo!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Tumblr_lwdbmlmgvn1qczqexo1_500_large

Afternoon friends. I got up a bit later today than normal. I was up till after 6 am tossing and turning. Yea.. just couldn't sleep..I was up late writing today's Married Life Post but after that, I just couldn't shut my brain off...even with Ambien. I think I finally dozed off about 6:30, just when the guys were getting up to get ready for work.

I am just not together today like I should be. I have to run out later but I am in no hurry for that. I am just going to take it easy and not really worry about much today. Scott works late tonight and that sure helps today. I doubt I will leave for the store till after 5pm or so. I almost feel hung over.. and I didn't drink anything last night...maybe I should have.. maybe I would have slept better! =)

I am determined that even though, I am tired and not in such a good mood, that this is going to be a good day! I have plenty of time to myself today so I should be able to get a lot done.. if I get started! 

I hope you guys are having a great Thursday! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
♥ 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.