I LOVE....

Saturday, November 19, 2011


With cold season around these are the best little things to have around!!


I love these so much!!


As you can see they are Disinfecting and come with 


75 wipes per container. 


There are a ton of  areas to use these on as you can see. 


They pop up for easy access. 


I love these things. They are kinda thin but I double up. I keep a container in the bathroom, kitchen and in the laundry room. They are great for phones, door knobs, and anything else you can think up. I use them daily to wipe down the bathrooms and I also use them for the counters in the kitchen and I also wipe down the edges of the litter boxes too. I can't tell you guys how handy these are. 

If you haven't tried them.. they are a must!!

They have some others but none are as good as the disinfecting ones!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.