GREAT GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
I was browsing around online and found this great little shop THE PLEATED POPPY and stumbled upon...



Ruffled Scarf!!

I am in love with these!!!!

They also come in a variety of colors, as you can see..


These cost $ 28.00 each and I think they would make a GREAT GIFT for any lady you have to buy for!! I am for sure going to order some of these for family and friends!!!

I will do a review after I get them in!!

Free Shipping on orders of $ 50.00 or more.

Soooo.. if you have someone in your office, or neighbor or school, this is a perfect gift.


She has a ton of other gifts on her site too..

Like,


This covered little notebook..

You guys know I am going to have to get one of these too!!


GREAT GREAT GIFT IDEA!!!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.