For YOUR Wednesday..

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It’s hard to not worry about what others think of you. There are times when I worry about an interaction I’ve had with someone, worrying that I said something dumb or did something that upset them. When I came across this on Pintrest, I loved it. It’s so true that you can’t control what others think or say about you, but you can control your character. I’d much rather have high character than worry about my reputation. However, I think if you have character, then your reputation will follow.

Take this along with you while you move through your Wednesday..

I think this is a very important point that each of us should remember..

Happy Wednesday Friends..

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.