Twinkled Pink + 1 !!!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yesterday I ran into CVS to pick up some Advil...

but found a couple other things that I thought I would share!



I got this


beautiful pink super Lustrous Lipstick in #


Twinkled Pink..


This is a beautiful peachy pearly pink.. Really pretty ..




This lipstick last for a long while.. I tried it on my lips after I got home..and about 3 hours later it was still on.. The pearlish finish wore off first.. but the color lasted a while longer. It faded good too.. no harsh outlines or anything.

I love this color..I bought all this purchase.. including the Advil with my CVS extra bucks.

However this lipstick was $ 7.99.

Here is the next thing I got..


Revlong ColorStay Eyeliner in # 203

~ Brown ~


I got this because I wanted a soft pencil for my brows... that I don't have to sharpen.
 

I made kinda  thick line so you guys could see it.. but I wont use it that thick on my brows or eyes!

Anyway.. I know its a very small haul.. but I thought I would share anyway.. I love the lipstick and its a new favorite of mine right now!




Take some time to explore My housewife Life Youtube Channel. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. You can also subscribe to my Youtube Vlog Channel  where I post daily vlogs of all sorts! Be sure to subscribe to both and be the first one to learn about newly released videos!