SMILE =)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hope you guys are having a great night..

 Wanted to say thank you for the emails and kind words! I am in fact very happy to have the computer situation done and to have a new fresh computer. We hung on as long as we could with the other one and it was way over due. We really didn't need this expense right now but its not so easy to live without a computer now days.

I had so much to do tonight online..Its crazy how much I have come in getting stuff done online.. Including putting the kittens in the paper. Fingers Crossed we get some offers!

Anyway.. Thanks again for the emails. I read most of them on my phone as they came in but I will be getting back to you guys in the coming days!

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.