A quick hello!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hi friends.. I dont have long.. Been laying around in the bed playing with the kids for a couple hours and now mid afternoon is here and I have to get cleaned up to take Brittany to the dealership so she can go play with golf with Scott and Michael.

First off.. Sorry Danielle about not blogging last night.. I was tired and had too much wine! So I closed the computer and called it a night! =)

I dont know what Jackson and I are doing after Brittany and Scott go play golf.. We might go to the grocery store or we might just stay home. Not really sure..but dont have any big plans! I found a couple computers I am interested in.. right now mine is working fine..but who knows how long that will last. There is a touch screen that I like and also another laptop. Trying to decide on which one to get.. I am thinking the laptop because I can take it every where but I really like the touch screen too.. Both Dells.. I am just not sure what to do..But will let you know when I figure it out!

I have a ton of post I want to try get up today and tomorrow. I got some things to do for a little while but I later this afternoon I should be able to blog a little!

Anyway.. Have a great day!!

Talk to you when I can!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.