Tuesday Greetings!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011



Hello friends!


Hope your having a beautiful Tuesday!


I have been running around trying to get things for Micheal's Birthday..along with running a few household errands. I got his cake ordered..I think he is going to love it! Scott too! God knows, I am going to love eating it! And I have to show those boys what a good cake looks like.!!!!! ( Inside Joke! ) But now I am home and taking it easy for an hr or so! Scott called me while I was out and said we are going out with one of the salesmen and his wife for dinner...Love that I don't have to cook tonight!


=))


I have a few things that I want to try to get done but I am sure not in a hurry to do any of it. I am enjoying today a little more. I have a few post I am going to be getting out in the next few hours. So stay posted!


Its actually a pretty day today. Its only about 64 but the sun has been out all day. Wish it was a bit warmer but I love the sunshine! It makes me feel better..I am struggled with depression all my life but I have found the sunlight and even artifical  light works miracles on depression. It really does..I always have the windows open letting that light flow in...






__________________________________________________


About the GIVEAWAY


...First if you have not entered please do so by clicking 

 ~ HERE ~

I got a few questions that I want to answer for you!!


* Someone thought I was having 3 different giveaways..NO..I am giving all the brushes to one person. I thought a full set is a better giveaway.. Plus I don't want to have to mail 3 different things! =)


* I will be picking the winner through random.org on Monday of next week.


* The winner has 24 hrs to claim their prize or it will go to another!

* All you have to do is leave a comment on what you favorite brush is. ( the other stuff is for extra entries )


* I made this open to everyone so if you leave a comment without a google account you might want to leave your name with the comment.




______________________________________________


Have a great day!!


K Jaggers