A Compact and Organized ~ TRAIN CASE ~

Thursday, March 3, 2011
Its no secret that I love make up!

 I have so much that it was just becoming over whelming...

It took up so much room in the master bathroom that I finally moved it all to the spare bedroom and decided to cut back and use my train case to store my

" Every Day "

make up.


This huge rubber maid container holds most of my make up. Even with me filling up the portable case. this remains really full!!


The small rubber maid has mascara and liners. 

And theI I still have my brushes in my normal regular containers.. I will soon be taking out my favorite brushes and putting them in a roll so I can easily take them with me with the train case.  


Here is the biggest train case I own... I have a really pink one that Scott got me years ago but this one is bigger and has more storage than the cute pink one!

Now...

This was not a easy job for me. But I wanted something that I could carry to any room that would not be messy that would contain all my every day make up. So I really had to cut back on all my favorite products!

So here is what is in mine!


When you open it this is what it looks like...


Then..


When you open it all up, here it all is..


On the top shelf is 5 of my favorite foundations. The Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse foundation is one of my all time favorites!! Loved it for years now!I also have the Dream Liquid Mouse foundation too.  I have the Revlon Colorstay, The Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless foundation, and my last pick was the Maybelline Super Stay Make Up.



In the next drawer is my Clinque foundation, my Concealers, and my cream blush.


As you can see I put some of my favorite lip products in the this drawer. But..I still did not have enough room..More lip products in the bottom.


This is the top drawer on the other side. Now I love eye make up and if I was going to pick only one line to have as my favorites it would have to be the Loreal Hip Duos. They are one of the best drug store lines out. I also keep my 4 favorite lipsticks up in this drawer too. But have more eye and lip products in the bottom..


More eye products in this drawer including my Revlon Cream Shadows, my MAC shadows quads, along with some Maybelline quads that I love.


This drawer contains all my Liners...Pencils, creams, and liquids..


and the bottom holds all the extras.  It doesn't stay too organized but I do try..


More Shadows..


More powder and bronzers


My Happy Booster Powders


In this corner I keep more lipsticks


More compacts and powders


I keep my favorite Mascaras in the back corner

One of my elf pallets


This old but great dark smoky eye pallet that I have had for years..


I just love it!


Eye brow kits


Eye lash curlers..

So all my favorites all stored in one..


Train Case!!

Its actually been pretty handy. I wont lie..This case is heavy to carry around but its nice to have all my favorite every day products in one place..The train case can be left open, closed, stored away in any room and keeps everything organized. I think this is a great set up for most women. With this everything is stored neatly in one place. Most of you don't have as much make up as I do..Scott got me this train case a while back at Walmart for under $ 30.00.


It even has these little bands to store your brushes but I  dont use these much. I am going to put my brushes in a brush roll that I can just carry around wi the train case.

Most of all what I like about this is..

That you can just pick it up and go anywhere...

Its perfect for the house or for traveling!

Love it!!

If you blog or have a site and would like to show us how you store your make up add the link below..Its always neat see other woman have their make up! So add that link if you want to share yorus!








K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.