TODAYS LOOK..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
FOR

TODAYS LOOK I WENT FOR A

BROWN AND BLACK SMOKEY EYE..



FULL VIEW..


UP CLOSE..


DOWNWARD VIEW..

REALLY LIKING THIS LOOK..

K JAGGERS
4 comments on "TODAYS LOOK.."
  1. What colors or palette did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the entire new mac collection that is out right now so i used the dashing lassie eye shadow pallete using mainly mac showstopper color, along with the mac triumphant blush face kit and for the black i used a my big black NYX pencil on a brush..I also use some black liquid liner on top and a black mally eye liner on bottom.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the Tartan tale collection? I LOVE the packaging on those! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did!!! I will be posting some pictures tomorrow!! LOVE THEM!! But still I question why spend the money on this expensive ass make up when I am so in love with elf..Each little box from mac was 50.00 each.. Its just crazy expensive..And I am such a lover of ELF that I think I am going to stick more towards them..I love make up..The more the better but unless I can find it on ebay or some where else cheaper I am not going to spend that kind of money on make up.. It just doesnt make sense to me. I mean really I dont see a huge difference in the shadows...I dont mind paying a little more for foundation and brushes but my mom spent 200.00 on MAC make up and for that I could have almost got everything from elf! lol..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.