GOOD MORNING

Friday, November 26, 2010

Morning All!!

I cant believe I am awake but I popped out of bed feeling pretty good! Its kinda weird outside..Its kinda bright but it has been raining too. I think the little bit of weather is going to be short lived. I think we are suppose to have rain most of the day. Not good for all those people out shopping!

I am not loving the fact that I have things to do later today that is going to put me out in the stores. I have never been a big black Friday shopper. I dont particularly like crowds and I would rather stay home and shop online for most things. Its so much easier than fighting my way through the crazy stores!

Since I am up early, I am going to do my best to take advantage of it. In a few minutes I am going to get dressed and cleaned up and then start working around the house for a bit. Then I will do my errands and shopping in the afternoon.

Oh...I had someone ask me via comment about pictures of the house and my friend talked me into not posting them on here until we get things under control with that stalker. She felt is was really dangerous to put the layout of my house on here. I dont think its that big of a deal but she did so I am not doing it! Sorry..Once we figure out who it is..I will..

Scott left his phone here today so I have been playing secertary already this morning! lol..I will be seeing him later today and will have to take it to him..Surprised he forgot it...I am sure its driving him crazy but he will be fine without it for a while! I can say that, but I doubt I could go very long without my blackberry! lol..

Well Hope you all hae a great Friday! I have lots of great post coming up in the next few days so keep reading! =)

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.