ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Sunday, November 28, 2010
1572379t06fwnxe5i.gif

Just wanted to say hi on this beautiful Sunday! We are getting ready to head out in a few minutes to go to lunch and enjoy some time at the mall. We all just wanted to get out for a bit and I am wanting to hit some of the make up counters!

Well last night was one of those stressful kind of nights.. But today is going to be nothing of the sorts. I am going to enjoy this day and only be around people I love and care about. No time for assholes today! ( sorry Brittany for the cursing if you are reading this! ) 

I already got pictures of todays look but I wont be able to post it till later today!

Well its time to go!

Have a great Sunday!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.