Updated Powder Room Video!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011
This by far is one of the most requested video's that I get. I'm not sure why either, but here is an updated video for you guys..

Also, if you have a slow Internet connection, it may not play like it should.. It will pause on it's own so what I recommend if this starts happening, pause the video.. and wait. You will see the grey line that shows how far it has played. As it comes to the end of the video, then start the video again. I get emails sometimes telling me that my video won't play. It's not the video, it the connection!!


Hope this is what you wanted to see.. If not, shoot me an email to kishajaggers@aol.com and let me hear your suggestions!

K Jaggers



Take some time to explore Our newly updated YouTube Page. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. Plus,subscribe to my Youtube Channel  (click on the Subscribe button in the top right ) and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! Enjoy!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.