North Carolina Weather [ VIDEO'S ]

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Hello friends!

I get a lot of emails about our North Carolina weather so here are a few videos of what it was like last night up till about an hour ago!

Enjoy!!

Woke up to a cloudy rainy day.

Here are today's videos



rain rain rain!!

But we are all safe!

Thanks for checking on us and thanks for watching!

K Jaggers



Take some time to explore Our newly updated YouTube Page. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. Plus,subscribe to my Youtube Channel  (click on the Subscribe button in the top right ) and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! Enjoy!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.