Movie Review.. CHANGE-UP

Friday, November 11, 2011

First off, I have to say this is not a movie for children IN ANY WAY!!!  So if you are planning on watching this, make sure the kids are sound asleep when you turn it on!!

Ok.. on to my review!!

This movie made me laugh sooooo much!!

 I love both of the main actors in this movie. Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds were just amazing in this movie and also Oliva Wilde ( from House ) was great in this movie!!

There were no shortage of naked women in this movie either. I wasn't so crazy about that but guys should love it!!

Anyway, this is a great funny adult movie!

Another 10!!!

Here is the trailer!!





Just remember just keep the kids out when watching this!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.