Happy Happy BIRTHDAY Brittany and Jackson!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011



This post is dedicated to the 2 most special little people in my life..


Brittany and Jackson are a year older..

Jackson turned 9 on OCTOBER 23

and

Brittany Belle turned 10 TODAY - November 2!!!!

happy birthday graphics animated)

They are growing up so fast on me!!



This picture is one of my favorites of them that I took last summer!

Happy Birthday you guys!!

You make mommy so proud!!



My mom went up to see them for their birthdays and that made them
soooooooo happy!!!


3 of the most important people in my life!!















This is Selena with my Birttany!! Her very best friend in the whole world!!




The people I love the most are on this blog post tonight!!!

Happy Birthday Brittany and Jackson.. Don't ever forget........



Happy Happy Birthday!!

Love you !!

Scott says ..



and he loves you too!!

Mommy
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.