Smurfin Good time!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011
The Smurfs Movie 2011 Trailer

Can you believe that the Smurf movie is out!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!


The smurfs was one of the only cartoons I ever watched as a child. I don't know why but their little village with apple pies in the windows and bright flowers always made me want to live there. I think back even then when I was 8 or 9 years old I liked the loyalty between them. So.. I have been seeing all the trailers for this movie and this weekend..


We Are Going!!!


If you haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is!!

Ohh.. before you watch it, you will have to mute the music player at the bottom or let the song play all the way through.. You can actually hear both if you dont do anything!

THE SMURFS follows our little blue buddies who have been run out of their village by Gargamel and find themselves in New York City and they must find their way back.

Does that not look cute or what!!!!???

I wonder how many of you guys are going to see it too!

For me it will certainly take me back to my childhood for a couple of hours!

Sooooooo excited!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.