Kids in Texas.. Day 2

Thursday, June 2, 2011
Jackson is a early riser. So when he got up in the early am he got into some of his toys mom got him and made..


This little creature..


He actually woke up mom by creeping this little monster up on her bed!
So cute!!


Breakfast time!


He is such a happy little guy!


Looks like Brittany has been in the garden!

Then it was time for the girls to go shopping..


She found herself a new swim suit!


I normally HATE 2 pieces on little girls but this one is good! The top comes down far enough!


More swimming items..

Next up..

Finding Jackson some new trunks!


Guess Brittany didn't like those!


Found the right ones for Jackson!

The boys headed out..


on the motorcycle while they were shopping..


Not going to lie.. This also makes me a little nervous!
But I know Don is safe!

Don and Jackson called mom and told them to meet up at the...


for a little fun!


So cute!

I don't know where Brittany Belle is.. guess off playing!


They boys are at the ice hockey table!


Jackson loves this game!


Play time at Chuckie Cheese is over.. Back on the motorcycle he goes!


Then they came back and had some outdoor fun!


Brittany drawing on the porch..



We do this all the time in the summer!


Jackson on the hammock!


Brittany playing in the water!


Looks like she is trying to get some sun!
Oy!


Jackson hard at work...


digging a hole for the pomegranate tree..


He is really getting at it..



and the tree is planted!


Then it was time for Brittany to make some brownies!


My little baker..


Looks like she is doing it all!


Ok.. here is my wild child getting sugared up!


Mom so does not know what's about to happen..


Its kinda like adding water to gizmo..


And you end up with a gremlin..


See!!!


Oh my! In through the doggy door he comes!


Brittany's brownies are done..


That brownie pan is awesome.. Mom got me one a long time ago and I use it all the time!

I don't know how she ever got them to sleep after this!

They are having a great time!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.