~ Brittany & Jackson's First night in Texas ~

Thursday, June 2, 2011
As you guys probably know.. this trip was the first time they flew alone.. Needless to say.. I was pretty worried but they landed and I was happy to find out that the flight attendant really took care of them..


Jackson actually got sick...He had a terrible headache..and I think that along with being nervous just made for a bad combination. But the friendly lady got his clothes down from the over head compartment and helped get him cleaned up! There she is in the middle of the kids!


Here they are on the tram.


Sammy went too!


Brittany legs look like they are really growing!


I guess she wants to read about food.. ( poster on tram )


Don and Jackson meet up!

Then mom and Don took the kids out to get their belly's full before heading home to bed..


Jackson looks like he is cutting up int his picture!


He's wide awake while..


Brittany Belle passed out!


OMG.. he is so cute!

This little boy has stolen all of my heart!


In bed he goes.


Well..maybe not!


Again Brittany sound asleep....

Big day for them!!!

Love you guys!

Love you mom!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.