Sleep Training AJ ♥

Monday, February 26, 2018


Hello friends. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am back sharing some of my thoughts on how things are going with getting AJ to bed....in his crib. It's no secret that AJ does not sleep well in his crib at all. I am starting to get nervous that he is going to out grow the rock n' play and be in our bed full time. I started researching different options. I even asked you guys what you thought on the subject. We are by no means wanting to just toss our baby in the other room without any consideration for what is best for him. It is however my hope that eventually he will sleep in his own bed. If not, its time to buy a bigger bed! I speak a lot more about it in the video below....hope you enjoy.


Thank you guys for coming by and leaving all the comments on instagram and on the video itself. I love hearing from you. I swear, I have some of the smartest woman in this little online community of mine. I love you guys. Thanks for watching. See ya soon.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.