DITL VLOG:Getting Back on my Feet + More

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hello friends! I hope you are getting along great with your night/morning. I am back today sharing a couple new video with you. This first one is the most recent day in the life vlog that just went live yesterday evening on youtube. I have really missed you guys and I thought one of the best things I could do for myself is get back to normal in every way as quickly as possible. 


It's been easier than expected getting through this. I thought it would be hard but each day life gets easier and better. I don't care if I lost every single possession.....I am still happier without my soon to be ex. Incase you don't know why he is going to soon be my ex, I also posted this video sharing my thoughts on everything regarding the divorce. 


Thank you guys for being so loving and supportive. I don't know what I do without you. I will be continuing to make videos and hopefully get back to a routine soon. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed week. xx
4 comments on "DITL VLOG:Getting Back on my Feet + More"
  1. Very inspirational. Your strength and faith are the best examples for your kids. God's got this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very happy for you! You look great! Wishing lots of good things for you in the future and I'm so glad that you are back on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 25, 2016

    did you notice the gossip site "Pretty Neat Unlike Jen" no longer exists? Good for you! Did you threaten a lawsuit for slander lol? I would've! They're monsters...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 25, 2016

    He called you baby? Is he already trying to get you back?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.