June 2015 Favorites | Household & Beauty | Video

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. :) I have not been feeling the best today and kinda got a later start. However, I have stayed busy most of the afternoon and even now.. it's time to get into the kitchen in a few minutes and make my husband something for dinner. Before I get busy with that task, I thought I would share my most recent video....My June 2015 favorites. This is where I share some of my favorite used items from the previous month. I don't just stick with beauty...I share household, clothing, kitchen and so much more! Hope you enjoy. 


Thank you for stopping by and checking out the video. If you have any questions about anything you saw, be sure to let me know. I would also love to hear what some of your favorite used items from last month, if you feel like sharing. ♥

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram