Freezer Purge & Organization { w/ Dollar Tree Products } VIDEO

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! I am back sharing a new purging video. After reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing I have been inspired to declutter and re organize different areas in my house. This method suggests pulling everything out from a certain category, and tackling it all at once instead of doing it room by room. Last time I went through my makeup, beauty, hair and bath products which worked out really well. It's amazing how much stuff I actually had that I didn't want or use anymore. All of it went straight in the trash! Next up.. the freezers. I was getting so tired of digging through the deep freeze and trying to find something. So everything came out, and then I sorted through it.. and re organized it! Here's the video showing how I did it...hope you enjoy!


So what do you guys think? It looks a lot better and the items from the Dollar Tree seem to holding up great being they bend easily to hold different items. I think this setup on the big freezer, will make life a lot easier and it didn't even take that much time. I hope these videos inspire you to change some of the areas in your home that are frustrating you and not working for your families. :) Let me know if you have any places that you want to work on and maybe I will do that area in my house too that might help inspire you!

Just in case you are new here, I would love it if you took a few minutes to get subscribed!


 Instagram