Wednesday Hodgepodge!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Wednesday Friends! Time for another Wednesday Hodgepodge.. hope you enjoy! 



1.          This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?

Wow.. nothing ever seems as easy as 123 for me.. BUT I will have to say that my mom's birthday is May 4th and its always hard shopping for her. I use to buy her such crap because I just never knew what to get her. However this year, she has an Amazon Wish List and it sure made getting her gifts as easy as 1-2-3!! 

2.        The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May...what is something you may do this month?

          I want to move houses this month. But in all reality it might not happen until the end of May or beginning of June. 

3.        The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think."  How do you see it?

I see it both ways. So many tragic things are happening in our world but there is also so much that you can smile and laugh at. Its just a matter of how you look at it! 


4.      May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger?  What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers?  I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?

My favorite kind of burger are the mini sliders..


Large

I don't like to try to bite into a huge burger.. so the mini ones work better to me. I typically like bacon, cheese, tomato, lettuce along with a little mayo and ketchup. You know, I went to culinary school and I still suck at making burgers. Go figure! 


5.      Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?)  Who does the gardening at your house?


I honestly don't really like any of the 4 but if I had to pick one I would go for the pansies. I like herbs in pots and I also like mixed flowers so you get a little variety! Both myself and my husband do the gardening but we have a service that cares for the yard. We don't even own a lawnmower anymore because husby doesn't want to mow the yard.  Its nice having the guys mow it if they come at the right time. I almost fired them a couple of times for coming really early. They got it now and show up in the afternoon...but Scott and I do the flowers and the garden! 


6.    When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"


Last year we were out with all the kids on the boat and I said it then.. but it's not something that comes into every day conversation! 

7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.

↓ ↓ ↓


" Even though you kinda sucked, I made it to May."  (: 





8.  Insert your own random thought here.



A8a11811a32d29fcfc6531c28b883500_large
I am totally running behind today. I woke up early to take Jackson to school, came home...worked online for a while and then about 10am I fell back to sleep. And guess what? I didn't wake up till AFTER 3PM..I couldn't believe it. My son had been out of school for 10 minutes at that point. I jumped up.. made the bed and cleaned up in record time... He has no idea!!

Its cold and wet here today. The sun has not came out, instead its rained on and off all day long. Not so good for husby to is golfing for charity today. So its been totally hard trying to get motivated to do anything so far today. I really don't see it changing either. Sleeping that late screwed everything up but the house is pretty clean, dinner will be easy, and Jackson's homework is stuff he can do without any help. So I am not going to worry too much about it! 

Hopefully I will get a little more motivated to change the laundry around get some online work done. I have a ton of emails/voicemails that have to be sorted through, and and responded to. Lots to do and I don't want to do any of it! 

Praying for energy and motivation! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.