Weekend in Review

Monday, April 15, 2013




It really wasn't that exciting of a weekend for me. I pretty much stayed around home. But here's what went on! 

Friday, husby was off work..

He got all of us up early...


which was not so fun! He had already took Jackson to school and wanted me to go play 9 holes with him. Yea.. I stayed up way too late Thursday night because I ~ knew ~ I was sleeping in. So much for that. But I did get up.. had coffee with him and then suggested that he go pick up Jackson from school early and take him golfing. Why not? Scott works a lot of hours.. they don't get that much time to spend together, so thats exactly what he did. And I got to stay home!

It was such a beautiful day...



I stayed around the house and cleaned up.. and Scott sent pictures! 


I love that Jackson is golfing. He does lack focus but he's trying! 

Romeo just had himself a very lazy day too. 


Check him out... camping out on the top bunk! 

I think at that point I was jellious of the damn cat for getting to sleep in when I didn't.. but I didn't wake him! 

I had a few errands to run.. and when I was out I saw this car.. 


that I thought would be perfect for me! I could just picture driving it along with beach with some surf boards on it. Why am I still stuck here in North Carolina???? I am so ready to move to Florida but husby says not yet... Sigh.

Anyway, I'll stop dreaming and get back to my day.. 

I picked up just a few groceries


and then headed to CVS.. 

I got home and did a haul video.. Here it is.. 



I made a quick dinner and then went to try out my new.. 


I love it.. love it.. love it.. 

So Saturday comes along before I knew it.. I had planned on sleeping in that day too.. Oh hell no.. not around here. Jackson was going crazy to get on the xbox which was in my room. At 10am I rolled out of bed. Seriously.. I know I shouldn't complain, but on a Saturday I don't normally get up that early! Every time he came in and out of the room, he got the kittens all stirred up and meowing! 

I drug myself out of the bed and into the kitchen for some hot coffee. 


Jackson stayed busy most of the day.. and so did I . I had a massive amount of laundry to do and I got to hang it out for the first time this year..


which made it go a lot faster. Have I mentioned I hate laundry. I have no idea how it stacks up so fast! 

I was getting things ready to do some desk work.. I opened my planner and saw.. 


I had no idea it was in there!! Scott thought one of us lost some money but we couldn't figure it out. I still don't know how or when it got put in there but I was super HAPPY to have found it! (:

Scott got home and we just laid around the house. The kitty's did the same! 


The boys had pizza but I decided to make a late night dinner of eggs in the basket and call it a night. I was in the shower and then the bed pretty fast. We were all in bed by 11pm. 

So today.. I again thought I might sleep in. Nope!!! Jackson woke me up about 1030. I really wanted to scream because I felt so tired. I didn't though. I got up and spent some time with them even though I could barely open my eyes. They were taking off to the golf course and I wanted to see them for a while first. 

Once they left I sat down with my coffee and computer 


and began to work on blog post and edit videos. I got a new Food Diary up..It may give you some menu ideas! This one is 20 minutes long because I went through a lot of the steps.. I still have about 5 other meals ready to go! 


By then it was time for some kitty love ♥


The little female loves to play in my hair! 

Jackson was back at golfing.. 


and I enjoyed a early bath. 


I came back downstairs and found a kitten in my purse! Too cute! 


The rest of the night was getting ready for the week. I hate that I have to get up to that damn alarm tomorrow. But at least everything is prepared for morning to make it as easy as possible. I am pretty tired so I know I should be able to fall asleep soon. 

Just because I am a crazy cat woman here's a bunch of cute kitty pictures and a new fun kitty video! 



They are so precious. I just can't stop kissing them! 



Have a great Monday!

xoxo

K Jaggers
4 comments on "Weekend in Review"
  1. I'm a crazy cat woman too! LOVE cats! I have two. =)

    Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitten is just too adorable. And don't housecats have the best life. Sleep, play, and sleep again.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a fabulous weekend... from time alone, to finding money, to finding a kitten... in your purse (simply adorable by the way)!

    Wishing you a lovely week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amanda.. I guess there is more of us around than what I realized! (: Hope you have a great day!

    @ Heidi.. Yes, they do!! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

    @ Jennifer.. Thanks so much! I hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.