It's Ok Thursday!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Happy Thursday Friends! I hope you are ready for another It's Ok Thursday with  A Complete Waste of Makeup.

Its Ok Thursdays
It’s Ok..


that husby is home today! Wooooo-hoooo! I love his days off! 

It’s Ok..

that I don't plan on doing much today.. We are thinking vegging out on the couch and watching movies all day! 

It’s Ok..

that at night now we are having to use the air. The gas bill goes down and the electric bill goes up! But I am not going to complain about warm weather! 

It’s Ok..

that we are still hunting for a new house. I can't wait to get out of here! 

It’s Ok..

that I am totally the crazy cat woman!? Have you seen our babies!?



Breeding Persian Cats is so amazing! I love every minute of it! 

It’s Ok..

that for some reason the hot water heater keeps turning itself off and its pissing me off. WTF? I have just tried rolling with it.. relighting it.. and waiting but its starting to get on my nerves!

It’s Ok..

That I am just starting to figure out that not duplicating my blog address and blog title was not such a smart idea. I did it in case I wanted to change the blog name but I don't think it was wise of me. 

It’s Ok..

that my car despertly needs cleaned out.. wait! Husby is home today.. maybe he will do it for me! 

It’s Ok..

That my bottom teeth are still hurting from whitening. God.. its so irratiing.. don't know if  I will continue to do this or not. Its really a weird sore kind of feeling. I hate it. 


It’s Ok..

that I am not even sure I am coming out of my pjs today!


Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.