Ask the Housewife!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013





Hello Friends! Normally once a month I do a Ask The Housewife post to answer YOUR questions. Everything is fair game.. I don't hold back anything! Feel free to send in your questions anytime.. just use the contact me page in the top links! So here are this months questions!

#1 YOU KEEP SAYING YOU ARE MOVING, WHEN IS THAT HAPPENING AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP SOMETIME!

We don't know where we are moving yet.Perfect huh!? We will probably move closer to my husbands job ( still here in NC ) until we make the big move to Florida. Honestly, we would probably go right away but its going to cost a fourtne to get us totally moved there and set up. So we are sitting tight.. saving.. praying.. and hope in the next couple of years to get there. I don't really do a lot of meet ups just because with a family.. its not so easy getting away.. plus you do run the risk of running into some freaky internet people that you thought you knew but really don't. BUT.. send me an email.. we can start chatting and  maybe one day we can meet up! 


#2 WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST BLOG CHALLENGE?

I have dealt with a online stalker for years. It took a lot of time and money to figure out who they were and I just don't want to spend more money to lock them up. Its kinda strange because at first ( 3 years ago ) this situation was taking over my life. It was terrible. I lost sleep.. my moms life was affected too as was many family members. But now.. things are different. I can honestly say, it toughened me up. I would have never guessed that would happen but it did. Now if I get a rude or mean comment, I shake it off faster than what I normally would have and go on. Really there are going to be some people who don't like you.. don't like your blog.. and that's ok. I certainly don't want upset someone but I don't really think about it like that anymore.. and all because of stalker girl. So in a way.. she made me stronger. Most of the people who come to this blog are sweet and kind who leave inspiring comments and send in touching emails so the good really outweighs the bad. 

#3 I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU WEAR A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP EACH DAY!?

Oh God no. I mean, I do wear makeup more than not.. but there are plenty of days I skip it! 

#4 KISHA, HOW DO YOU KEEP THE ROMANCE GOING IN YOUR MARRIAGE. I TRY TO WEAR THOSE SEXY UNDERWEAR THAT GO UP IN MY BUTT BUT I JUST CAN'T! I NEED HELP WITH THIS PLEASE!

This question mad me laugh so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants! Ok.. I don't really wear those either unless a certain outfit requires it. I suggest something like



some cute boy shorts... which I personally love.. or maybe something like



I don't really think it matters what you wear because from the friends I have talked to about this,  all seem to agree its your attitude rather than your clothes. If you have the sexy attitude.. it won't matter! I think you just have to make time for each other. Keeping romance in your relationship takes work. I am lucky because I still find my husband ( we have been together for almost 10 years now) the sexiest man ever. Just set aside time for date night and get the kids out of your bed! (: I hope that helps! 

#5 I LOVE YOUR CATS, DO YOU EVER DISCOUNT THE PRICE? 

I do discount at times. It really depends on the people and situation. I sold 2 to a lady who's daughter and husband were killed in a home invasion. She cares for the living grandchildren and really wanted them to have something to love and take their minds off loosing their parents. Of course I made her a deal. It just depends on the situation and where I think the cats will be best at. 

#6 WHAT IS YOUR GO TO RECIPE FOR A WEEK NIGHT?

Well pasta dinners are great for a week night.. and so are thin chicken cutlets. They cook up super fast because they are thin. Serve it with some potatoes or rice with a veggie and your all set! You can also check out some of my recipes right here for more ideas!

#7 I KNOW YOU WENT TO COLLEGE BUT YOU DON'T WORK. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED OUTSIDE THE HOME?

YES!! I have worked through high school at random places and then during college I worked for attorneys mostly and I even worked for GE for a while after my divorce. I have also worked with my mom for a number of years off and on and I even worked with husby for the first couple of years of dating. During that time we traveled all over the US and did big super sales at dealerships. We would work M-S and then travel day was normally Sunday. We would work 3 weeks on and then take 1 week vacation. I actually really liked it and it was such an amazing way to start a relationship!

#8 I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLEANING SCHEDULE FOR MY HOME, HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEANED AND ORGANIZED?

We have a big house and its not easy to keep it up. I do my best to clean on Mondays and then try to keep up with it through the week. I really like the Flylady system.. if you follow it, your house will start looking better in no time. I have actually used this system for probably 10 years. Check it out!


#9  WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOR?

I don't even know at this point! Just joking.. my normal hair color is dark brown!

#10 I AM HAVING TROUBLE TRYING TO SET A BLOG UP. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT A BLOG NAME. ANY TIPS?

 Just brainstorm it. For me, I come from a big French family on my dads side and I am a stay at home wife and mother so I incorporated those parts of my life in my blog title. I don't know what your blog is about.. if its a lifestyle/family blog or a beauty blog.. I would have to have more details but you can also check out other blogs and maybe draw some inspiration from their blog names. Its so personal that its hard to really help when I don't know you. ): Maybe ask family and friends for suggestions because they know you best. If you want to send me more details about what your blog is going to be about.. I can maybe help out more. Sorry!

I could only get to 10 questions today. I will try to answer some others in a couple of weeks! Thank you for all your questions and I hope I answered them well enough!

Feel free to send them in or use the form below! Remember I don't use your name or email when answering the questions!




Have a great evening! 

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.